Please refer to our FAQs if you have any questions, or contact us
Thank you for applying for UH Beta Alpha Psi membership. Please complete the following three steps to become a BAP member.
- Fill out the application form. Please click the button HERE.
2. Pay for your appropriate membership
3. If you are a candidate or an associate, don’t forget to send your advisement report to us. Click HERE to submit.
A few notes:
- We will do audits of your grade to verify your registration form. Any discrepancies will become an issue so make sure to have all the information correct before you submit.
- BAP membership is on a semester basis (and so are the records). If you joined us last semester, you also need to fill out an application this semester.
Fall 2018 Deadline:
DEADLINE HAS PASSED
ASSOCIATE AND CANDIDATES
In order to properly ensure that you meet our academic standards, we require undergraduates to send us an official advisement report. Please use the form below to submit your report.
Click here for the instructions on how to obtain the report from myUH account.
If you are a graduate student, you must submit an unofficial transcript instead.
Dues are paid on a semester-basis and depending on your membership. We currently do not accept annual dues payment.
If you are:
- Associate: $35
- Candidate: $85
- Member: $45
- Pay in person: You can pay with cash or credit card. Dues schedule will be updated weekly up to the deadline.
- Pay by Credit Card: If you choose to pay online when you register, please wait for an invoice from the Treasurer officer to your email within a few days after you submitted your application. We accept all major credit cards. Currently you cannot pay through BAP website.
Please note, there will be a 3% convenience fee added to the membership fee if you choose to pay by credit card.
No refunds will be given after the deadline.
Due schedule for Fall 2018:
Our Treasurer Officer will be available in the BAP Cave (CBB 512) to collect member dues:
Please contact our Treasurer Officer if you have any questions or concerns or needs to set up a time to pay dues.