- Membership in Beta Alpha Psi is a wonderful and rewarding way to meet like-minded people who share many of the same goals and interests that you do.
- Membership in Beta Alpha Psi includes those persons of good moral character who have achieved scholastic and/or professional excellence in the fields of accounting, finance or information systems, who have been initiated by an existing chapter and who remain in good standing.
- You will be able to participate in various activities that will help you to advance both academically and professionally:
- Giving back to community through community services.
- Bonding and having fun through social activies.
- Develop professional friendships and relationships through various networking activities. BAP helps setting you up for the corporate world. You will be able to engage with professionals who will give you insight on what they do on a daily basis as well as see what they value as an essential skill to have during the transition into the workforce.
- Benefit from mentor’s experience and advice. Their support can also help you maintain a high level of academic achievement. The Beta Alpha Psi mentor program ensures someone will always be there for you throughout your college career — and beyond.
- If you meet the requirements, you have the privilege of attending banquet with a plus one for free!!
Beta Alpha Psi has a stellar reputation for instilling the principles of excellence, achievement and service in tomorrow’s financial information leaders. With 300 local chapters and over 300,000 members worldwide, our organization has a solid foundation and continues to grow.
The mission of Beta Alpha Psi, the premier international honor and service organization for financial and business information students and professionals, is to inspire and support excellence by:
- Recognize and promote outstanding academic achievements in the fields of accounting, finance and information systems.
- Promote the study and practice of professional fields related to these disciplines.
- Provide self-development opportunities and association among members and practicing financial professionals.
- Encourage a sense of ethical, social and public responsibilities.
- Enhance and complement the collegiate experience.
Beta Alpha Psi will shape the financial and business information professions by developing members into ethical, professional, and confident leaders.
- Beta Alpha Psi is recognized and respected by the business community as a premier collegiate organization. The reputation of Beta Alpha Psi can open doors to outstanding career opportunities in the fields of finance, accounting and information systems.
- Being a member of BAP means you are branded from an employer’s perspective because it indicates you are doing well academically and are well-rounded. Potential employers know that when they see Beta Alpha Psi on a résumé, they are getting the best!
- Beta Alpha Psi is a great way to interact with professionals and future professionals from whom you may later wish to seek employment. It is also a great way to develop strategic contacts and relationships with faculty members who can provide potential job sources and references.